No need to worry! The resistance of your coil is supposed to fluctuate when heat is applied. This is how the device will determine the temperature of the wire. When setting up a new temp control coil, it is very important that you "lock in" the resistance of the coil at room temperature, or after the coil has been sitting for 30 minutes. Across most devices, locking the resistance is usually done when the device asks you to confirm that you have installed a new coil. By selecting "yes" you lock in the resistance. If you are unsure of how to lock the resistance, consult the user manual, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Common "Error" messages displayed on the device and how to fix them.
- My coil's resistance is changing in temp control mode.
- My coil is "popping", what does this mean? Is this normal?
- My wattage is jumping around in Temp Control.
- My tank is Gurgling, what can I do?
- My device will not charge!
- Why does my tank leak?
- Why won't my battery/mod work?
- How do I turn an Ego battery On or Off?