Who is this starter kit perfect for?
- The beginner vaper who is looking for a small, cost-effective, easy-to-use, low-maintenance starter kit
- The experienced vaper who enjoys simple compact devices with a tight, mouth-to-lung draw
- Anyone who is looking for something that reminds them of the draw of a conventional cigarette
This style starter kit is in high demand right now, and devices like this are popping up all over the place! The iCare Solo stands out to me as the best option out there for those who are looking for all of the features mentioned above. It is similar to the popular Eleaf iCare Mini PCC Starter Kit except that it has a tighter draw, but what makes it unique is how satisfying the draw is! Speaking as someone who needs a high-powered device with superb vapor production to feel satisfied, I was extremely impressed with how satisfying this vape is for me. The downfall to most starter kits of this style, is the draw itself. Manufacturers are always innovating their designs for improvements, and the iCare Solo is what I think we have all been waiting for!
Tips and tricks (avoid the hassle!):
- Never fill eLiquid passed the fill line indicated on the window. When you screw the coil down into the eLiquid reservoir after filling, it will raise the liquid level. If you fill it passed the marker on the window, it will over-flow which requires a bit of cleaning up with a napkin or small cloth.
- Make sure it has a full charge before you take it with you to work, or on the go. Because it's so small and compact, there's not a whole lot of battery longevity that can be done for it. This will last you several hours if you're not a heavy vaper.
I hope you found this helpful! Click here to check out the Eleaf iCare Solo Starter Kit!