Drip tip connectors are universal in size, for the most part. Every drip tip sold at Mtbakervapor.com will be 510 fitted, which is the most common size tip for atomizers/tanks. Be sure your tank uses a standard 510 drip tip before purchasing replacements. Some tanks will use proprietary drip tip fittings, which may not be compatible with the replacement drip tips that we offer.
Articles in this section
- What is a good single 18650 device that will still produce a lot of vapor?
- How do I know which type of metal to use for my atomizer?
- Hardware Recommendations for Direct-Lung Vapers (Cloud Production)
- Tank Recommendations for Mouth-To-Lung Vapers (Flavor Production)
- Which starter kit should I buy?
- Are there any tanks that won’t be damaged by certain e liquids?
- What is the difference between single, double, triple, quadruple, octuple coils?
- How do I know if a drip tip will fit onto a tank?
- Some of the products I wish to order are showing "Currently Unavailable", how will I know when they are back in stock?