VV (Variable Voltage) allows you to fine tune the voltage output on a particular battery, in order to achieve your desired vapor output on a particular coil. The correct voltage output is dependent on the oHms rating of the coil that you are using in order to produce the correct Power, or Watts (see also; Watts). VW (Variable Wattage) allows you to adjust the wattage output on a particular battery, in order to produce a desired vapor output. The variable wattage is independent of the oHms rating of the coil, and may be adjusted to achieve desired results.
Articles in this section
- Batteries and Marriage. What's this all about?
- Coil Basics Part 3: Specialty Wire, Dual Coils and Extras
- Coil Basics Part 2: Lower Ohms and Macro Coils
- Coil Basics Part 1: Higher Ohms and Micro Coils
- Temperature Control Devices
- What are Ohms(Ω), and why do they matter?
- What does SR and LR stand for? What difference does it make?
- What is a Variable Voltage Battery?
- What it is the difference between VV vs VW?
- What is battery mAh, why should I increase it?