The SDSes (Safety Data Sheets) supplied to us from the manufacturers of our flavor compounds do not declare Diacetyl in their ingredient lists. To ensure this was accurate, we sent out our flavor profiles to an independent company to perform a detailed analysis of the components and to have our own SDS' created based on the findings. The SDS' we received from this independent company has reaffirmed that there is no Diacetyl present in any of the flavorings we offer. To add increased transparency between us and our customers, we offer an online database of our SDS' on our website. To view the SDS' for all MBV eliquids, please visit this link: https://www.mtbakervapor.com/safety-data-sheets-sds/
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't my eliquid bottle have plastic wrap?
- What Eliquid brands do you Carry?
- Do you sell big bottles?
- What does PG/VG stand for? What benefits come from the different blend types?
- What flavors do you recommend?
- What is steeping? How long should I steep for?
- Why does my vapor taste burnt?
- Will darker colored flavors harm my atomizer?
- Do your flavorings contain Diacetyl?
- My e-liquid tastes soapy/perfumey, what can I do?